- Director of Consulting for Econics, specializing in helping local and provincial governments with water service and water resource management (2016-present).
- Assistant Registrar for the College of Applied Biology, supporting the development and administration of policies and professional standards to maintain a high degree of integrity for the regulated biology profession in British Columbia (2013-15)
- Executive Director of the Garry Oak Ecosystems Recovery Team, responsible for the day-to-day operation of this society concerned with protecting over 90 species occurring on Southern Vancouver Island that are at risk of extinction in Canada (2012-13).
- Executive Director of Eastern Charlotte Waterways, responsible for the day-to-day operation of this society concerned with sustainable management of marine and aquatic resources in Southwest New Brunswick (2009-12).
Saanich Council appointments (current):
Capital Regional District appointments (current):
- Master’s of Public Administration from the University of Victoria (in progress), MSc. In Water Resources Management from the University of the West Indies, BSc. in Biology from Dalhousie University, BEd. from St. Thomas University
- Registered Professional Biologist
- Community and volunteers services:
- Secretary & Director, Inter-Cultural Association of Greater Victoria (2013 – present)
- Chair, Capital Regional District Water Advisory Committee (2013-2018)
- Appointed Member, Saanich Bicycle and Pedestrian Mobility Committee (2015-2018)