If you see someone or something that breaches a bylaw, we want to hear about it.
- Our response to bylaw breaches is primarily complaint based, though certain matters are proactively investigated in response to complaints or observations from municipal staff, police or other agencies.
- If you report a breach, we will investigate the matter.
- One person's complaint is enough for most bylaw breaches.
- We need at least two people to file complaints for noise or illegal occupancy.
- You must live within 100 meters of the offending property to file a complaint.
- Please register a complaint by calling 250-475-5456 or completing the Report a Problem form.