Credit card payments for property taxes are not accepted directly by the District of Saanich.
If you utilize a third-party provider to pay your property taxes with credit card, please remember:
- The District of Saanich is not affiliated with any third-party payment providers.
- Some service providers may charge service fees.
- There may be a transaction limit imposed by the third-party.
- There may be restrictions on the types of credit cards accepted.
- Refer to the service provider's website for terms and conditions of their service, charges, and payment processing times.
- Payments date-stamped after the tax due-date will be subject to a 10% penalty.
Saanich staff are not trained to advise you on this payment process. If pursuing this option, ensure that you research the payment provider and allow for enough processing time.