Saanich is a leading member in CRISP – the Capital Region Invasive Species Partnership.
CRISP includes representatives from all the local governments in the Capital Region (mainland). CRISP members are working together so we can more effectively manage invasive species in our region.
CRISP local government members:
- Share information
- Build regional outreach programs
- Increase regional management of priority invasive species
- Work with other regional and provincial partners
The CRISP website provides:
- Regional Priority Invasive Plant Status List
- Regional species alert sheets
- Information about the regional early detection rapid response program
- Information about other programs such as PlantWise
- Contact information
For more information: