The Arts Centre is home to a large, new state-of-the-art ceramics studio dedicated to offering a range of pottery classes and workshops, and for independent use through a studio drop-in program.
Supply ListsFind supply lists for classes here.
Our experienced and supportive instructors offer a range of classes and workshops for all ages and levels in hand-built and wheel-based pottery and ceramics. We also offer fun and creative childrens’ spring and summer camps.
More information on upcoming classes and workshops is available under “Arts- Crafts & Visual” in the Adult, Teen, School Age and Early Childhood sections of the Active Living Guide.
Customized programs for your organization or group:
We work with a number of organizations to offer specialized programs. Dependent upon availability, our studio and instructors are available to develop multi-class or one-time programs to suit your needs and interests.
Contact us for more information.
- 13 electric potters wheels
- oxidation kilns contained in their own compound
- new 32 cubic ft. reduction, gas-fired kiln
- a 20 inch Brent slab roller
- a large work table exclusively for hand building
- concrete wedging tables with wall mounted cutting wire
- several stoneware clay bodies & recycled clay
- ware carts to minimize the handling of your work
- many colourful cone 6 stoneware glazes, under-glazes, coloured slips and stains
- stainless steel trough sinks with multiple faucets
- technical support to answer your questions