Saanich Commonwealth Place offers a variety of activities:
- community recreation programs for all ages
- health services
- facility rentals
- youth centre
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
Special Notes and Events:
Kiddie Capers for ages 3-5
Are you looking for a full-year preschool program [PDF - 357 KB] for September 2017-June 2018?
You're invited to attend our Kiddie Capers Open House ( invitation [PDF - 3 MB]) on
February 4 from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- visit the classroom
- tour the forest
- meet the instructors
- ask questions
- receive up-to-date registration information
Please feel free to call Ruth Smith, Preschool Programmer at 250-475-7603 for more information about this popular program.
Effective January 2 - June 30
Monday to Friday 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
*Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
(*weightroom opens at 8:00 a.m.; showers available at 10:00 a.m.)
Reception and Proshop Hours:
Monday to Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Competition pool, wave pool, dive tank, shallow tot pool
- Steam room & sauna
- Fully equipped, air conditioned weight room
- Aerobic, dance studio and five multi-purpose rooms
- Full size gymnasium
- Proshop, café and free parking
- Childminding services
- Greater Victoria Public Library - Bruce Hutchison Branch
- Teen Centre