Saanich Commonwealth Place offers a variety of activities:
- community recreation programs for all ages
- health services
- facility rentals
- youth centre
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
Special Notes and Events:
Effective September 19-December 23
Monday to Friday 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
*Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
(*weightroom opens at 8:00 a.m.; showers available at 10:00 a.m.)
Reception and Proshop Hours:
Monday to Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- December 24, Open 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- December 25 CLOSED
- December 26, Open 12:00p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- December 27 - 30, Open 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- December 31, Open 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- January 1, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- January 2, Open 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. schedule of activities [PDF - 76 KB]
- Competition pool, wave pool, dive tank, shallow tot pool
- Steam room & sauna
- Fully equipped, air conditioned weight room
- Aerobic, dance studio and five multi-purpose rooms
- Full size gymnasium
- Proshop, café and free parking
- Childminding services
- Greater Victoria Public Library - Bruce Hutchison Branch
- Teen Centre