Saanich Commonwealth Place offers a variety of activities:
- community recreation programs for all ages
- health services
- facility rentals
- youth centre
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
Monday to Friday 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
*Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(*weightroom opens at 8:00 a.m.; showers available at 10:00 a.m.)
July 1 - 10:00am - 4:00pm, August 1 - 10:00am - 4:00pm, September 5 - Closed
Registration Desk and ProShop are closed all holidays.
News & Updates!
Annual Maintenance Shutdown September 6-18:
- All pools and changerooms are closed
- All programs including Childminding are cancelled
- Reception desk, Cafe and Proshop are closed
Weightroom remains OPEN:
Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please use side entrance and note that showers are not available
- Competition pool, wave pool, dive tank, shallow tot pool
- Steam room & sauna
- Fully equipped, air conditioned weight room
- Aerobic, dance studio and five multi-purpose rooms
- Full size gymnasium
- Proshop, café and free parking
- Childminding services
- Greater Victoria Public Library - Bruce Hutchison Branch
- Teen Centre