The Gordon Head Recreation Centre has a variety of activities for the public:
- community recreation programs
- facility rentals
- youth centre
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
Summer Hours: June 27 - September 4, 2016
Monday to Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
(Last admission is 30 minutes prior to closing)
July 1 - 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., August 1 - Closed
September 5 - 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
News & Updates!
Summer hours begin June 27, 2016
- Main pool (25 metres, rope swing, monkey bars, climbing wall, slide, stairs)
- Leisure pool (1 metre deepest point, bubblers, sprayers, waterfalls, river pool)
- River pool, tot pool and shallow water area
- Whirlpool, sauna and steam room for adults
- 100% wheelchair accessible with shower wheelchairs
- 279 sq. metres weight room with stretching area
- 130 sq. metres dance/fitness studio
- Youth park featuring skateboarding, bmx and rollerblading
- Multi-purpose rooms and auditorium available for rental
- Business and party rentals