The Gordon Head Recreation Centre has a variety of activities for the public:
- community recreation programs
- facility rentals
- youth centre
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
News & Updates
Gordon Head Recreation Centre's Steam Room is closed until March 1, 2017 due to extensive repairs. The Sauna may see intermittent closures, but should remain mostly unaffected. Thanks for your patience!
September 6 - December 16, 2016
Monday to Thursday 6 am – 10:30 pm
Friday 6 a.m. - 8:30 pm
Saturday 6 am - 8:30 pm
Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 pm
December 18, 2016 - January 1, 2017
Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Saturday December 24 & 31 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday December 25 & January 1 Closed
Monday December 26 Closed
(Last admission is 30 minutes prior to closing)
- 84° F Main pool (25 metres, rope swing, monkey bars, climbing wall, slide, stairs)
- 88° F Leisure pool (1 metre deepest point, bubblers, sprayers, waterfalls, river pool) and attached River pool
- 94° F Tot pool and shallow water area
- 104° F Whirlpool, 108° F sauna and 100° F steam room for adults
- Ultraviolet (U.V)/Chlorine filtration system for pool disinfection
- Solar hot water showers
- 100% wheelchair accessible with shower wheelchairs
- 279 sq. metres weight room with stretching area
- 130 sq. metres dance/fitness studio
- Youth park featuring skateboarding, bmx and rollerblading
- Multi-purpose rooms and auditorium available for rental
- Business and party rentals