Community Youth Team (CoYoTe)
Want to make a difference? Join the Community Youth Team (COYOTE) and earn training credits.
What will I do as a COYOTE member?
- Program planning, delivery and evaluation
- Youth activities
- Learning opportunities
- Community events
We meet Wednesday evenings bi-weekly. Join the pack any time!
For more information, call Loryn Anderson at 250-475-7111.
Saanich Youth Council
This is your chance to be an active part of civic life. If you're 13 – 25 years old, bring your opinions and ideas to this fun and interactive group!
For information or to apply, call Alana Goddard at 250-475-7624.
Summer Internship Program
Do you want some work experience but also need to earn money this summer? Are you between the ages of 16 and 18 years? Apply to be a summer intern in a mentored placement at a Saanich recreation centre or community park!
- Apply to Alana Goddard by June 1, 2017
- Come in for our fun & supportive group interviews on Wednesday June 7, 2017
- All applicants will receive interviews; selection depends on placement availability
- Interns participate in a week long training program focused on employability readiness skills
- Interns are placed in a month long internship in a recreation centre or community park
- Upon program completion, Interns receive a $500 honorarium, a certificate and reference
For more information, call Alana Goddard at 250-475-7624
Summer Teens in Action 1 & 2
Expand your leadership skills, build your group communication and program planning and learn to lead camp activities at these summer programs.
For more information, call Gaileen Flaman at 250-475-5462.