Everyone benefits when you volunteer at our special events, programs or camps:
- Gain work experience and new skills
- Enrich lives
- Give back to your community
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people
- Have fun
- Friendly and like working with people
- Responsible and reliable
- Want to make a difference
How to Volunteer
- Go to our volunteer page and click on Department to search Current Volunteer Opportunities at different sites. Tip: hold your cursor over the job title to learn about job requirements.
- Apply here to become a volunteer with Saanich Recreation.
Volunteer requirements may include:
- 16 years and older (unless otherwise specified).
- Have an intermediate level of English as defined by the London School of English.
- Passing a Police Information Check (free).
If you have questions, email Recreation or call 250-475-5422