The Cedar Hill golf course offers lessons and programs for children of all ages. PGA of Canada professionals deliver our junior program, and they have more than 70 years of combined experience.
NEW For 2017
The Cedar Hill Golf Club in partnership with the Bill Leutwyler Foundation is pleased to announce a new subsidized program for 2017. Students ages 5-8 will have access to SNAG (Start New At Golf) programs at 70% less than previous years. Students ages 9 -17 will have access to golf, group & private instruction, club storage, 6 tournament entries, unlimited range use and a weekly learn and play program as well as membership in GolfCanada and the Cedar Hill Golf Club. The retail cost of this program would be $1,100, but it is being offered for $250.
Contact Craig Rencher, PGA of Canada Head Professional, for more information about all the junior golf programs.
Visit our Active Living Guide for program information. Online registration will be available the third week of January!
Junior Pass for those who only want to Golf!
- 12 years and older
- Unlimited rounds
- Some tee time restrictions
Programs (Registration will be available in late January)
Juniors 5-8 years (Starts in April 2017)
- Use modified equipment and balls, hit movable targets, play fun games
- Learn basic FUNdamentals
- Learn as they play!
- 7 Saturdays 12:15pm to 1:00pm
- Regular Price $115, Foundation price $40
Juniors 9 - 17 years (Starts in April 2017)
- Junior Pass with full access to golf course, 6 group lessons and 5 private lessons from our PGA staff
- Club storage, Entry into 4 club tournaments and 1 zone tournament and 1 Team Tournament
- Membership with GolfCanada and the Cedar Hill Golf Club
- Weekly Learn and play with the Pro's
- Plus much more......
- Regular Price $1,100, Foundation price $250
How to Find Us?
Connect With Us