The Cedar Hill golf course offers lessons and programs for children of all ages. PGA of Canada professionals deliver our junior program, and they have more than 70 years of combined experience.
The Cedar Hill Golf Club in partnership with the Bill Leutwyler Endowment is pleased to announce a new subsidized program for 2018. Students ages 5-7 will have access to SNAG (Start New At Golf) programs at 70% less than previous years. Students ages 8 -17 will have access to golf, group & private instruction, club storage, tournament entries, unlimited range use and a weekly learn and play program as well as membership in GolfCanada and the Cedar Hill Golf Club. The retail cost of this program would be $1,100, but starts as low as $150.00, and with some gree fee passes $275.00
Contact Craig Rencher, PGA of Canada Head Professional, for more information and registration about all the junior golf programs.
Visit our Active Living Guide for program information.
Junior Pass for those who only want to Golf!
- 12 years and older
- Unlimited rounds
- Some tee time restrictions
Programs (Registration will be available in early February)
Juniors 5-7 years (Starts April 14th 2018)
- Use modified equipment and balls, hit movable targets, play fun games
- Learn basic FUNdamentals
- Learn as they play!
- 9 Saturdays Group 1 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Group 2 12:30pm to 1:00pm
- The regular price would normally be $115, but after applying the endowment the cost per child is $50
Juniors 8 - 17 years (Starts April 10th 2018)
- 12 group lessons from April to June, 5 Learn and Play dates in May, 10 Junior Night dates starting in June and 7 group lesson dates from Sep to Oct.
- Entry into club tournaments and fun Bill Leutwyler Adult/Child tournament
- Membership with GolfCanada and the Cedar Hill Golf Club
- Weekly Learn and play with the Pro's
- Plus much more......
- The regular price would normally be $1,100, but we are able to offer this seasonal package at $150 or add some gree fee passes and it's $275.
How to Find Us?
Connect With Us