Join us at Outerbridge Park to help restore the park grounds, remove invasive species, pull weeds and perform other park maintenance.
We meet at the barn, located in the southeast corner of the park. You can either enter via the driveway off Blenkinsop between 4640 and 4630 Blenkinsop Rd and park in the area around the barn. Or, you can also park in the small parking lot located at 1159 Royal Oak Dr and walk along the pathway to the barn.
- If you plan to bring a group (four or more) to participate in our events, please contact us in advance to ensure we have enough tools.
- Events may be cancelled due to snow, extreme rain, high winds or unforeseen circumstances. Please contact us to ensure your event is active and to learn of any specific directions needed to find the team of volunteers.
- Please wear sturdy footwear and scruffy clothes. Bring water to drink and loppers or pruners if you have them.
- Please dress for the weather, wear sturdy footwear and bring gardening gloves if you have them as well as water to drink!
- Contact: Coordinator of Volunteers 250-889-5334 or email@example.com.