Explore Saanich by Bike!
The route will include several community Celebration Stations where participants can collect stamps on their event map. Once you have explored Saanich by bike, return to the Saanich Hall to enter your map into the prize draw and take part in a variety of free family activities.
The more Celebration Stations you visit, the more chances you will have to win prizes and the more exploring Saanich you will have achieved.
The main Celebration Site will be located at the Saanich Hall at 770 Vernon Avenue.
Look for these free family activities to be included in the day:
- Bike Rodeo
- Stage Entertainment
- Cycling Obstacle Course and Skills Challenge
- Decorated Bike Parade
- Face Painting
- Inflatable Obstacle and Bouncy Castle
- Interactive Information Booths
- Bike Safety Tent
- Festival Food Carts and Concessions
Celebration Stations & Maps
- A complete list of stations will be available on this page in March 2018