Phone: 250-475-1775 ext. 5510
- Born in the United Kingdom and immigrated to Canada when he was very young. After living in White Rock for several years, the family moved to Kamloops before finally settling in Victoria in 1982.
- Enjoyed gaining valuable work experience in Austin, Texas before resettling in Saanich choosing the Falaise neighbourhood.
- Engineer, Motorola/ Metrowerks Corporation
- Engineer, Apple, Inc.
Saanich appointments (current):
- Chair, Saanich Police Board
- Ex-Officio, SBP HR Committee, SPB Governance and Strategic Planning Committee and SPB Finance Committee
Saanich Council appointments:
- Ex-Officio on all Saanich Council Committees
Capital Regional District appointments (current):
- Director, CRD Board and Core Area Liquid Waste Management Committee
- Director, Environmental Services Committee
- Director, Transportation Committee
- Director, Integrated Resource Management Advisory Committee
- Member, Victoria Regional Transit Commission
- Chair, BiPed Committee
- Chair, Governance Task Force Committee
Community and volunteers services
- Director, Falaise Community Association
- Director, Sewage Treatment Action Group
- Attended Margaret Jenkins Elementary and Oak Bay High School
- Earned a B.Sc. in Computer Science from University of Victoria
- Completed several university co-op work terms at BC Systems in Victoria, Bell Northern Research in Ottawa and BC Hydro in both Port Kells and Surrey