One of our biggest tasks is public education. Buildings are becoming more and more complicated and the regulations are too. Inspection Services is here to assist you in the successful completion of your building project.
In this section we have listed a number of documents that will help you answer questions you may not be able answer elsewhere on our website. We have forms, contact information and informational hand-outs that you will find very useful.
If you are not able to find the information or the answers you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us at the contact information listed. Staff will be happy to assist you with any questions.
- Seismic Requirements
- Energy Efficiency Requirements
- Information Handouts
- Other Agency Contacts
- Q & A for Permits
- Service Connection Fees & Additional Charges
- Hazardous Materials Report Form [PDF - 85 KB]
- Options Resolving Residential Construction Disputes [PDF - 277 KB]
- Regulatory Bulletin 06 Substantially Reconstructed-Homes [PDF - 496 KB]
- Regulatory Bulletin 10 De-enrolling Homes from Home Warranty Insurance [PDF - 721 KB]
- Regulatory-Bulletin 25 What Builders Need To Know About Owner Builder Projects [PDF - 598 KB]
- Residential Construction Performance Guide [PDF - 1.6 MB]