If you see someone or something that breaches a bylaw, we want to hear about it.
- We respond to bylaw breaches when we receive complaints, we do not go out on patrol looking for violations.
- If you report a breach, we will investigate the matter.
- One person's complaint is enough for most bylaw breaches.
- We need at least two people to file complaints for noise or illegal occupancy.
- You must live within 100 meters of the offending property to file a complaint.
- Please register a complaint by calling 250-475-5456 or completing the "Report a problem" form.