Bylaw Enforcement

Our Bylaw Enforcement Section responds to complaints about bylaw breaches.

  • If you have a complaint, we’ll look into it.

  • Responses to bylaw issues are driven by complaints, we don’t patrol the streets looking for violations.

  • Please register a complaint by calling 250-475-5456 or filling in our Report a Problem form.
You can pay your municipal ticket at the cashier's desk at Saanich Hall (770 Vernon Avenue) or online.