We are building a path for our strategic and financial plans, stopping along the way to include your input.
Tell us how you want to be part of the ride.
As your Saanich representatives, we face choices every day that affect those who live and work here. What programs should we offer? How many instructors do we need for swim lessons? Should we host that major sports event this year? We make these kinds of decisions with the guidance of plans – our four-year strategic plan and yearly budget - that set the direction for our community’s future and how to pay for it.
We regularly invite community members to offer feedback on our planning and budgeting process. But, we’re curious to know if you want more opportunities, and if there are things we could do to make participation easier.
The more input we have from those living and working in Saanich about our decisions, the better they will be. This summer, we want to find out the best way to involve you in building our strategic plan and budget.
Some Saanich citizens know a lot about the decisions we make, and others don’t. Some people have more time to participate than others. We want to figure out how to involve you and your neighbours in a way that makes sense for everyone.
With direction from you, we can create public feedback opportunities that reflect your ideas and preferences for how you want to be involved.
Got questions? Jump to our FAQs for more information.
Get Involved NOW!
- Take our online survey.
- Go to our home page and complete our weekly poll.
- Visit our kiosk at a variety of locations and events around Saanich:
- Tuesday, July 17, 1-3 p.m., Beckwith Park
- Tuesday, July 17, 6-8 p.m., Music in the Park, Beckwith Park
- Wednesday, July 18, 9:30-11 a.m., Saanich Neighbourhood Place
- Wednesday, July 18, 5-7 p.m., Pearkes Recreation Centre
- Sunday, July 22, 10-2 p.m., Farmers Market, Braefoot Park
- Monday, July 23, 6-8 p.m., Gordon Head Recreation Centre
- Tuesday, July 24, 6-8 p.m., Music in the Park, Brydon Park
- Wednesday, August 8, 12:30-2:30 p.m., Cedar Hill Recreation Centre
- Wednesday, August 8, 5-7 p.m., Galloping Goose Regional Trail
- Thursday, August 9, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Les Passmore Centre
- Sunday, August 12, 12-2 p.m., Cadboro Bay Festival, Gyro Park