What is the ESA Atlas?
- It's a set of maps.
- Environmental data that shows on an air photo with property lines and roads.
- Staff and the public use it for general information and as a flagging tool.
What does the ESA Atlas show?
The ESA Atlas contains environmental inventories:
- Sensitive Ecosystem Inventory
- Conservation Data Centre Rare Plants, Animals and Plant Associations
- Wildlife Tree Areas
- Federal Bird Sanctuary
- Ecological Reserve
- Marine Features and Areas
- Backshore Units
- Marine Biodiversity Areas
- Natural State Covenants
- Significant Trees
- Watercourses and Waterbodies
Where can I see the ESA Atlas?
View the digital version here:
Find the hard copy version here:
- Saanich Public libraries
- Camosun College library
- University of Victoria library
- Saanich Planning, Engineering, Public Works and Parks Departments