How to pay using online banking
- Log onto online banking with your financial institution.
- If you do not have online banking, contact your bank to set it up.
- Add the District of Saanich as a payee.
- District of Saanich can be confused with the District of Central Saanich or the District of North Saanich. Make sure you select a Saanich tax account to avoid sending your payment to the wrong municipality.
Adding a Payee
Various Saanich Payee Names
|Financial Institution||Saanich Tax Payee|
|Bank of Montreal||Saanich Dist Tx|
|Scotiabank||Saanich District Tax|
|Toronto Dominion||Saanich (District of) Tax|
|Coast Capital Credit Union||Saanich District Tax|
|Royal Bank of Canada||District of Saanich Taxes|
|CIBC||Saanich District Tax|
- Your folio number will be your account number when setting up online banking.
- Find your folio just below your address at the top left hand side of the tax notice.
- Contact our office if you do not have a copy of the tax notice.
- Your folio number is attached to your property. As the folio number will remain with the property if you buy or sell, make sure to update the folio number in your online banking.
- Check that the folio number matches your tax notice before making payment.