Each year, we spend about $2 million improving and building bike trails and other cycling projects. Many factors help us decide which ones are successful.
- Safety — Will you be safe?
- Priority — Is it in our Active Transportation Plan?
- Connectivity — Will it join our existing network?
- Completion — Of bike routes and corridors?
- Cycling Network — Is it identified?
See for yourself what our recent projects look like.
- Lansdowne Rd - Shelbourne to Foul Bay
- Borden/Cedar Hill X Rd - McKenzie to Lochside
- Cook Street — Quadra to Maplewood
- Tillicum Road — Trans-Canada Highway to Carey Road