Building Neighbourhoods for the Future
Join us for an informative and entertaining evening
We welcome Gordon Price, a thought-provoking and passionate speaker who is credited with helping make Vancouver a “live-able region." Originally from Victoria, Gordon will explore ideas for creating local areas with thriving neighbourhood villages, diverse housing options and greater social inclusion.
- David Lam Auditorium, University of Victoria (Location)
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Doors open & refreshments 7:00 pm
- Free event
- Download the Poster [PDF - 3.4 MB]
About our speaker:
Gordon Price is a Fellow with the SFU Centre for Dialogue, a former six-term Vancouver City Councillor and previous Director of the City Program at Simon Fraser University. He has served on the Metro Vancouver Board and was appointed to the first TransLink Board in 1989.
Enjoy refreshments and take a moment to view some of our informational displays about:
- Cadboro Bay Local Area Plan updates (kick off event!)
- Cordova Bay Local Area Plan updates (kick off event!)
- Garden Suites Study
- Active Transportation Plan
- 100% Renewable & Resilient Saanich Plan
How to get there
The University of Victoria is readily accessible by transit, bike and car. Note that there is a small charge for parking on campus.