Request for Proposal documents have now been posted on BC Bid website: https://www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca/open.dll/welcome?language=En, Solicitation Number: RFP 08/18.
Scope of Work: The purpose of this RFP is to select one (1) qualified Proponent to enter Contract to:
- Test, and Document current active cable plant runs;
- Procure and populate:
- 42RU Equipment cabinets in the primary room at each site;
- 12RU Distribution cabinets across the district.
- Procure new data switches, move base configuration over from existing data switches and configure any additional configuration for the new Voice VLAN;
- Procure, and Provide a new district wide Voice over IP telephony solution;
- Provide a managed service contract for 5 years with options for 5 additional 1 year extensions (up to a 10-year total) to the Corporation of the District of Saanich (“District”).
At some future date, within up to 10 years, it is probable that the District will complete a technology refresh of equipment procured as a result of this RFP.
For additional details, see Section 5.0 Scope of Work and Responsibilities.
Section 7.0 outlines the evaluation process for selecting the Preferred Proponent. To receive full consideration, each Proposal should follow the instructions requirements, format, and number of copies provided in Section 3.0, and Section 6.0 [Submission Requirement].
The contract term could include purchasing additional hardware, software, professional support and any other services the proponent offers related to this RFP for the duration of the agreement.
Closing Date: March 28, 2018 at 3:00 P.M.
Enquiries Deadline: March 14, 2018 at 3:00 P.M.
Mandatory Site Visit: February 28, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.–Pre-registration required
Addendum Letter No. 1 + Attachments, have now been posted to BC Bid Website, February 21, 2018.
Addendum Letter No. 2 + Attachments, have now been posted to BC Bid Website, February 23, 2018
Addendum Letter No. 3, has now been posted to BC Bid Website, March 31, 2018
Addendum Letter No. 4 + Attachment, have now been posted to BC Bid Website, March 16, 2018
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to make sure they have addenda(s) before submitting their Proposal.
Attendees at the Mandatory Proponents Meeting: Avaya; Aruba A Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company; Charter Telecom Inc.; Compugen Inc.; Myra Systems; Optinet Systems Inc.; Paladin Technologies Inc.; Shaw Telecom G.P., o/a Shaw Business; Telus; X-10 Networks.