Scope of Work: The District of Saanich (District) is requesting offers from qualified Contractors to:
- Provide on-site and off-site Tetanus, Hepatitis A and B Vaccinations and the associated assessments to eligible (as per Collective Agreements and/or risk assessments as per WorkSafeBC requirements) and consenting District employees (regular and auxiliary).
- Maintain confidential records of vaccinations and refusals of vaccinations, and provide notifications to the OHS Division and Section Managers as needed to ensure booster vaccinations are kept up-to-date.
- On-site vaccinations will be scheduled at minimum once a quarter in the first year and once a year in subsequent years, for employees. The District will schedule the tests to be conducted at various locations, which will usually include:
- Parks and Public Works Facilities, 1040 McKenzie Ave, Victoria, BC;
- Fire Hall #1, 760 Vernon Ave, Victoria, BC;
- Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Ave, Victoria, BC.
Or to one of the Saanich Recreation Facilities
- Cedar Hill Recreation Centre, 3200 Cedar Hill Road
- Saanich Commonwealth Place, 4636 Elk Lake Drive
- Gordon Head Recreation Centre, 4100 Lambrick Way
- GR Pearkes Recreation Centre, 3100 Tillicum Road
The term will be for a two year period starting February 1, 2018 and ending December 31, 2020, with the option to renew for an three (3) additional one year periods.
Closing Date: January 17, 2018 at 3:00 P.M.
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the Bidder to make sure they have addenda(s) before submitting their Bid Response.
Addendum Letter No. 1, dated January 4, 2018