Scope of Work: The Corporation of the District of Saanich (“District”) is looking for a Contractor to provide Quantitative Fit Tests using the Saanich Port-a-Count Equipment.
The Contractor’s scope of work is to provide the following services:
1.0 Administer Provide Quantitative Respirator Fit-Tests:
- Review, and if necessary expand, an existing inventory of staff that require an initial or annual respirator fit test on one or more of three types of respirators.
- Arrange fit-test schedules for each business unit respecting the time needed for each staff person/respirator and each unit’s unique business needs.
- Provide 400 – 600 quantitative respirator fit tests using the Saanich Port-a-Count equipment.
- Ensure the appropriate use and calibration of the Saanich Port-a-Count.
- Provide brief respirator training (selection, use, cleaning, storage and maintenance) to staff.
2.0 Optional Services
To provide on an as, if and when requested basis, similar types of OHS-related services (e.g. inspection).
It is anticipated that the contract will be for a one (1) year term with the option to extend for four (4) additional one (1) year terms upon mutual agreement.