Scope of Work: The District of Saanich (“District”) is seeking a Coordinator of Volunteers for the District of Saanich Pulling Together Volunteer Program. Duties to include:
- Coordinate activities of the Pulling Together Volunteer Program;
- Deliver outreach to the public and neighbours of parks where Pulling Together is active;
- Carry out miscellaneous administration;
- Deliver reports and data in Saanich-compatible electronic formats;
- Represent the District when fulfilling terms of this contract.
The contract term is for a two year term with an option to renew for two additional one year terms upon mutual agreement.
Section 5.0 outlines the evaluation process for selecting the Preferred Proponent. To receive full consideration, each Proposal should follow the instructions, requirements and format provided inSection 2.
December 12, 2017 at 3:00 P.M. EXTENDED: December 19, 2017 at 3:00 P.M.
Enquiries Deadline: December 5, 2017 at 3:00 P.M.
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the Bidder to make sure they have addenda(s) before submitting their Bid Response.
Addendum Letter No. 1, dated December 11, 2017